Benefits of Massage & Aromatherapy
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Young Living Essential Oils, the highest quality, organic, and therapeutic grade oils available in the USA, are used in all aromatherapy treatments.
Scientific studies have proven that therapeutic grade essential oils have dramatic effects and can possibly eliminate:
MRSA – Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Lavender, Peppermint, Thyme, Myrrh, Lemongrass (diffused).
Herpes 1 & 2 – Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Eucalyptus, Clove.
Airborne Microbes (when used in a diffuser) – Cinnamon, Lemon Grass, Thyme, Peppermint, Melaleuca (Tea Tree), Lavender, Lemon.
Bacteria – Clove (has been tested to kill 60 strains of bacteria), thyme, cinnamon, geranium.
Cancers (cervical, skin & prostate) – White fir, Frankincense, Myrtle, Sandalwood, Thyme.
Specific oils mentioned are some examples that have been studied world-wide; many more are available and are proving great success as well.
ALL therapeutic grade essential oils:
- Are high in antioxidants
- Are oxygenating
- Help you manage stress
- Improve nutrition
- Optimize health
- Support our bodies natural defenses, immune/circulation, nervous & respiratory systems
- Improve mental clarity
- Promote vitality & longevity
- Are mood elevating
Many therapeutic grade essenital oils are:
- Analgesic (pain relieving)
* Aromatherapy studies and claims have not been approved by the FDA. In Europe, these same high quality therapeutic/medicinal grade oils require a prescription in many cases - the Europeans have acknowledged essential oils as TRUE medicine!